We provide invigilation services for candidates who study overseas to sit for their UK examinations in New Zealand. We are a leading provider of examinations services to Transnational Education Institutions. If your child needs to sit an entrance exam to gain admission into a UK school, we can also administer the entrance exams in New Zealand. We also administer exams for UKiset. Please contact UKiset directly for all bookings.
Our exam venue is located at Henderson, West Auckland.
How to register
- Make sure you have all the relevant information regarding your examination at hand i.e. date, time, duration, name of paper, contact name and details at the testing institute
- Ask your Testing Institute to complete and email the ‘Testing Institute Student Confirmation Booking Form’ (see the downloads section below) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the 'Examination Request Form' (see the downloads section below) and submit via email to: email@example.com
Once we receive your request AND the completed ‘Testing Institute Student Confirmation Booking Form’, we will email through an invoice.
Once payment has been received your booking will be confirmed and further details regarding your examination will be sent to you via email.
How much will it cost?
Our costs include venue hire, invigilation charges, secure storage of question papers and scripts. Our costs do not include the exam fees charged by the board. Please get in touch with the board to discuss their exam fees.
If the fee is paid by the institution, we will invoice the institution directly.
If the fee is paid by the candidate, the charges are as follows.
|Exam paper||Monday - Friday (9.00 am - 5.00 pm)|
|First paper (Maximum of three hours)||AU$ 350|
|Each additional paper / Subsequent three hours (within the same application)||AU$ 350|
|Courier fee||AU$ 60|
|* All charges are inclusive of GST.
**For exams that straddle the two time slots, the fees will be determined by the end time of the exams.
Our refund policy
If you are doing a professional or university exam, the following applies (regardless of whether the exam board or the candidate is responsible for the fee):
- Cancelation or withdrawal is made more than five working days before the exam: 100% of local test service fee will be refunded with evidence of medical, compassionate or compelling reasons*. If not, 50% of local test service fee will be refunded.
- Cancelation or withdrawal is made two to five days before the exam: 100% of local test service fee will be refunded with evidence of medical, compassionate or compelling reasons*. With no evidence, there is no refund.
- Cancelation or withdrawal is made 24 hours before the exam: There is no refund.
* Please note that evidence of reasons why the candidate is not fit to take the exam will be required for a refund and is subject to approval by Exams Manager and is at the discretion of the board. Processing period can take up to one month.